SYMBIAL solution to measure your reputation and brand image
The awareness and image of your organisation should be measured.
Image and reputation are two very valuable elements to understand and control for your company or community.
The prospect or visitor only has one first impression.
It is essential that it is good from the start.
The measure of the image, the qualities it shows and the confidence it inspires are decisive.
The content of the image evokes a first impression:
The name, the logo, the website can give an immediate idea.
The tone of the brand is also an identity.
The environment, the press and the history of the brand also contribute to the collective imagination that emerges.
This image represents an intangible asset that is the result of past investments.
This is the number of people who spontaneously quote the name or brand when asked about a particular area. Awareness grows with the age of the brand but also with its advertising effort and of course its commercial success.
It can be compared to the natural search engine optimization (SEO) used today in online search engines.
The components of an image
Brand image is the result of multiple factors:
Obviously the graphic charter, but that only allows you to identify it instantly.
Above all, the values it conveys: quality, aesthetics, price level and range, seriousness.
Past events also shape this image.
Understanding this assembly is key to improving and maintaining it.
Understanding the potential power of your image is essential.
Image measurement, pre- and post-testing of your communications
Our know-how in qualitative and quantitative surveys allows us to carry out both
- the pre-tests to the post-tests :
- Measure the impact of advertising
- Evaluations of the mémorisation message
- Attribution, understanding, adherence, targeting of communication
- Retombées, taux de retour, intention d’achat suite à mailing, emailing, campagne de publicité
- Enquêtes téléphoniques ou face à face auprès des publics ciblés par les communications
- Réunions de groupes qualitatives pour analyser en profondeur une communication
- Enquêtes en ligne ou CAWI avec visuel possible
Or call us:
+33 1 53 32 17 13